“The purpose of life is to live it, to savour experience to the upmost, to reach out eagerly without fear for newer and richer experiences”
— Eleanor Roosevelt
“Every man dies… but not every man really lives”
— William Ross
Don’t Wait. Realize What Your Bucket List is.
- What would you do if you knew you only had a few months to live
- What things would you do if you had unlimited time or money?
- What have you always dreamt about, but have never done before?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- What experiences do you want to feel or have?
- Any countries, places in the world you have always wanted to see?
– Acropolis & Parthenon, Athens, Greece, — Matterhorn in Switzerland
· Fed a kangaroo, held a Koala bear in Australia, been to Great Barrier Reef
· Camped under the stars on Mount Cook, New Zealand
– Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Greece, — Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
· Grand Canyon & Sedona’s Red Rock, Arizona, North American Indian culture
· Sailing ANYTIME! —- I’m a Cancer, I luv my home – family – cooking & the WATER!
– Dachau Concentration Camp, Munich, Germany, Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico
· Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany, — Hiked up in the Austrian Alps,
– Helicopter over active volcano, Hawaii, — Marvelled at the Pompeii ruins in Italy
· Colosseum & Vatican, Rome , — Tuscany, Italy where I would love to retire !
· Sagrada Basilica Church, Barcelona, Spain — River rafting, Canadian Rockies
– Snow skiing, tons of water sports, and even swam with the dolphins!
I hope this gives you a better indication of how important it is to take action. Savour your time and use it wisely. Make sure the most important, valuable things in your life become a priority. Have fun building and experiencing your own bucket list!