No products in the cart.
Hollywood Beauty Magazine prohibits the listing or sale of any item that is listed underneath in the list of prohibited items. If a Seller lists a prohibited item, he or she has violated our Terms of Service. It does not matter whether the Seller acted intentionally or not. If Hollywood Beauty Magazine determines that a listing is in violation or is otherwise inappropriate Hollywood Beauty Magazine will, remove the listing and cancel any related transactions up to and including termination or suspension.
We require sellers to follow all applicable laws for the items they list.
It is your responsibility to obtain any permits or licenses that your shop requires; you may not sell anything that violates any laws
Hollywood Beauty Magazine may not be used in connection with any activity, product, transaction or service that in general:
- Violates the terms of any bank, card or electronic funds transfer network;
- Violates any law or government regulation, or promotes or facilitates such action by third parties;
- Causes or threatens to damage the reputation of Hollywood Beauty Magazine ;
- Results in or creates a significant risk of chargebacks, damages or penalties other harm or liability.
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, predatory or unfair
The list of Prohibited Items may be updated from time to time at Hollywood Beauty Magazine’s discretion. Examples of items that fall under certain categories may also be expanded to provide better communication and context to our users.
Hollywood Beauty Magazine may not be used to sell any of the following products or services:
- Anything that is illegal
- All Drugs such as:
- Grow ingredients for drugs Ex. seeds for cannabis plants
- Tools, Products or services specifically offered or intended to be used to create drugs
- Pharmaceuticals, prescription medicines or devices, or behind the counter drugs
- Live Animals or trafficked materials
- Blood, human body parts, organs, cells, body fluids, humans and items that are soiled with human materials such as used underwear
- Inflated prices where listings attempt to profit from tragedies and disasters (such as Paradise fire, Coronavirus outbreak etc)
- Explicit items
- Sexually explicit items such as fetish items or sex toys
- Offensive items (determined at our discretion)
- Items restricted by the FDA such as food supplements, food, homemade food, homemade cosmetics, vitamins, diet products, muscle enhancers and home remedies. Listings or items descriptions that offer miracle cures such as “anti cancer” “cancer protection”, “anti-aging” or make false health claims or misuse terms such as “Corona Virus”, “Covid-19″, ‘Virus”, “epidemic”
- Counterfeit goods or goods infringing on a third party’s intellectual property rights such as:
- Listings of non-brand, non-genuine, imitation, fake, or replica
- Items in violation of a copyright, including handmade, or other items with copyrighted characters, brand logos, etc.
- Note: For brand-name products, serial numbers or receipts must be available when listing the item.
- Stolen goods:
- If a purchased item is reported as stolen, a demand for return may be received from the victim or another party, and the item may be confiscated according to the regulations of the Code of Criminal Procedure (Act no. 131 of 1948).
- Weapons such as:
- Self defense weapons
- Firearms and firearm parts; including bb and airsoft guns
- Explosives or military ordinance
- Knives that are made of material that can not be detected with a metal detector such as switchblades, butterfly knives, knives that are concealed or hidden within other objects
- Items that are a safety hazard
- Combustible or Flammable liquids and any other items that require special mailing or handling instructions must be sent using the ship on your own option.
- Any item that contains spyware, malware, or a computer virus
- Any tobacco products
- Any kind of E-cigarettes, e-hookahs, or other vaporizing instruments that contain nicotine
- Any kind of Vaporizing liquid without nicotine
- Any kind of Cigarettes
- Items used for identity theft such as:
- Account credentials, account access codes and/or user login information
- Items that are not in your possession
- Advertisements or listings for objects being sought
- Any kind of Coupons to purchase products
- Items you do not currently have that are on order
- Products designed to avoid copyright protection techniques or otherwise facilitate the unlicensed use of copyright materials (Ex. “mod chips” to break the encryption on game computers to allow the playing game copies without license)
- We do not allow the posting, selling or promoting items that support or commemorate current historical hate groups. ( Ku klux Klan, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, or Nazi – in any share or form)
- We do not allow any gambling, including using this service for raffles and mystery purchases
- We do not allow the selling of housing, real estates and motor vehicles.
- Do not sell products that require legal approval, licensing or are age restricted.
- Do not sell, support, glorify or promote hate items.
At HBM we are welcoming all people of all backgrounds, nationalities, religions, political affiliations, and even different types of artistic taste and humor.
- Do not discriminate people because of their ethnicity, race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- Do not sell financial services and products such as:
- Buying and selling gift or prepaid cards
- Securities, Bonds, and insurance
- Gold bullion, or banknotes or coins of any currency or denomination
- Digital items – any items where the order is fulfilled electronically or requires a download. Except for digital items offered solely through Hollywood Beauty Magazine – such as:
- An exception is grated for items listed through Hollywood Beauty Magazine
These Terms don’t create any agency, joint venture, partnership, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and HBM. Hollywood Beauty Magazine may remove any item at anytime
If you have questions or comments about the “Stuff You Can’t Sell”, please contact us at:
Hollywood Beauty Magazine
9000 Sundet Blvd
West Hollywood, 90036