No products in the cart.
Charged and Crystal Infused Dream Spray with Lavender, Tulsi, Elemi and Amyris
Our Holy Basil essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant, just before the plant blossoms, resulting in an oil with a fresh, spicy and sweet aroma with notes of both lemon and licorice.
Tulsi is considered in Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogen, which is a plant used to alleviate the physical effects of stress, which occurs when cortisol levels are high, a condition that can lead to chronic high blood sugar.*$21.00
We’ve created this kit to help with the increased anxiety and stress everyone might be feeling right now. With some extra time on our hands, you can use this kit for some much needed self care. It contains:
– Our handmade soothing bath salt that has both Epson salt and mineral Dead Sea salt to soothe and detox your body, as well as lavender essential oil, dried lavender buds, dried rose petals, and tumbled amethyst, for a true relaxation.
– A blue sage smudge stick, because blue sage is great for creating a soothing and relaxing atmosphere while also cleansing the negative energy around. Blue sage is often used to aid mediation as well.
– A Palo Santo stick that we have engraved with the saying “This too shall pass,” because during a time like this when things become too much to handle it can be helpful to take a step back from everything and to remember that the moment you’re in right now will not be forever and everything is ever changing, so no matter how bad it gets, it will always get better. The Palo Santo will also assist in bringing forth positive energy and can help enhance your creative energy as well while also dispelling negative energy.
– A sandalwood rope incense to burn in your home. The scent can aid in relieving anxiety and break through feelings of melancholy. It is also beneficial during mediation.
– Tumbled Amethyst will assist you in the clearing of negative thoughts and helps to relive stress.
– Tumbled Rhodonite is the “first aid stone” and can help with grief, loss, heartache, and illness.
– Selenite is good for “mind clearing,” it helps to bring forth harmony, balance, and benefits communication.$33.00$33.00
Our Ritual Sand is used for:
Smudging, Resin, Shell, Smudge Bowl, Ritual, Wicca Pagan, Art, Craft
Fill a abalone shell or smudge bowl with ritual sand to make an ideal burning surface for cones, incense sticks, or granular incense with a charcoal base.
Incense sand for your soapstone incense burner or abalone shell makes an excellent base for your charcoal burning resin, woods, herbs, incense, powder incense or cones. Sand is placed in the base of your incense burner (censor), abalone shell or cauldron to prevent heat transference. This will protect your furniture from burns. Incense Sand helps to keep your smudge bowl from over heating.
Use ritual sand to add the appropriate color to your spell working or to the season. You will have fun coming up with your own ideas on how to use your sand.
Cleaning Incense Sand
Our Ritual Sand is completely reusable. Tipp: Use a fine tea strainer to separate the sand from the ends of your the incense sticks.
Burning charcoal with Incense Sand
Loosely cover the charcoal with a small piece of aluminum foil. Make sure the charcoal has enough air flow at the top so it doesn’t go out. Because sand doesn’t allow the charcoal to breathe like ash does. Sand helps to keep your cauldron from getting to hot, when using charcoal.$11.00
1 Whiteflower Smudge Stick = $15
3 Whiteflower Smudge Sticks = $33$15.00