Metallic nails are the latest trend in nail design.
But how do you get this effect on your nails? Here’s what you need to know about how to get the Chrome effect on your nails.
There are a few different ways of achieving the look, each require different utensils.
You Will Need: Cleanser, paper towels, nail foil, glue, silicone brush, sealing gel and UV lamp.
- First, clean your nails well with a cleanser so that there is no grease or dirt on the nails.
- Next, cut the nail foils to the nails size and apply adhesive to the foil. The glue takes a few minutes to become transparent.
- When the time comes, stick the foil to your nails and press it with the silicone brush so that any underlying bubbles disappear.
- Remove the rest of the foil and round off with the sealing gel. Now the gel can be hardened with the UV lamp.
You Will Need: Cleanser, paper towels, buffer, priming gel, construction gel, metallic UV gel, sealing gel, brush, UV lamp
- Buff your nails and use cleaner to get rid of all grease and dirt
- Then apply the priming gel, the construction gel, the metallic UV gel, and the sealing gel in this order. After, harden with the UV lamp.
- Finally, the resulting wet layer can be removed with paper towels and the cleaner.
You Will Need: Cleanser, Paper Towels, UV Nail Polish, UV Lamp, Powder, Sealing Gel, Chrome Pigment Brush
- First, clean the nails with the cleaner and apply the UV nail varnish to the nails.
- Subsequently, paint your nails a desired color. For a more intense result, use dark undertones nail polish.
- Then, apply the UV nail polish should then be applied again. Rub the powder onto the nails using a Chrome Pigment brush.
- After, apply a layer of sealing gel and hold nails under the UV lamp for hardening.